General Laboratory Equipment
Let Flexible Lab Solutions take care of your Analytical Service requirements. Whether it’s your Chromatography systems, Spectrophotometers, Dissolution Baths or routine laboratory equipment such as Balances, Centrifuges or Refrigeration units we can tailor make a service model that suits your exact requirements due to the flexibility that the company can offer. Whether you have just a small Isocratic HPLC system, a single Spectrophotometer or a laboratory full of LC-GC equipment we will take on board the needs that you require to service, maintain or qualify your Analytical Instrumentation, the choice is yours.
Consider the following advantages of using our contract service facilities:
1. A bespoke package to suit your needs whether you have modular units, stack systems, dedicated laboratories or equipment across plant facilities we can offer it all at an affordable price that will make substantial savings over OEM prices.
2. Experienced engineers with good reputations that have worked in the scientific industry for many years and have extensive accredited training with the leading manufacturing companies.
3. Guaranteed work, personalised service and negotiable contracts, see the list of options available to you by clicking here. If your requirements fall outside of the standard options please let us know and we will endeavour to adapt to your specific requirements.
4. Field Service work carried out throughout the UK with workshop and test facilities in our extensive premises at the Kent Science Park.
5. A far-reaching service cover for the majority of HPLC, GC, Spectrophotometer and Dissolution equipment manufacturers.
6. Routine Laboratory Equipment covered - Balances, Centrifuges, Refrigeration units etc.
7. Include your Automation Equipment for a complete Service Solution, all with one service provider!
To see what Flexible Lab Solutions can do for you, click on the link and register your details so that we can prepare a portfolio of the cover that you require with flexible options.
For other equipment that you may have in your laboratory that isn’t mentioned here, why not give us a call to see how we may be able to help you.